Valkyrie
Have you Forgotten your Sword? Your Shield..Does your Tribe not call to you? Log in now and heed the call of your Thane. Remeber for you..Death is only the begining.

Shopping Timee! ~Invite- Calina~

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shopping Timee! ~Invite- Calina~

Post  Seffia on Wed May 05, 2010 2:20 am

Seffia wandered down the street with her friend- Calina. She'd only just met her and she hoped they would become good friends. They'd come from Calina's tribe and they were both bored and what better thing to do if your female then shopping?
Seffia grinned and turned around to her friend with a smile. "Where'd you wanna start down here then?" She asked softly, smiling. Her soft brown eyes scanned the many stools and she was eager to be let lose and shop till she dropped.
Seffia
Thane of the Bloodhowl Tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shopping Timee! ~Invite- Calina~

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Wed May 05, 2010 2:30 am

Calina's eyes scanned the sea of stalls that lined the area. A vast array of cultural and colourful stalls lingered happily with their owners shouting to gain business. People wandered past the two friends carrying a mass of bags in their hands and Calina turned to Seffia with a small smile on her face. She loved shopping and it had been a while since she had just been able to calm down and unwind.
"Depends what you're after. I know great little shops fro trinkets and valubles but clothes - now that's a field i do not know much about. You shall lead me Seffia. Tell me where you like to shop."
Calina Dragongaze
Thane of the Dragongaze Tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Wed May 05, 2010 2:37 am

Seffie grinned at her friend. "Alright Cally." she giggled, using a nickname she'd just thought of for her. She grinned an started to walk down the streets a little faster, eager to get to her favourite stall. She turned her head around to see her friend was following as she rushed over to the corner. "This is a stall no one really knows off." she grinned, walking around to the man behind it. "Hey." She said simply as the man smiled. "Hello Seffie." He smiled. She'd been here so much he knew her name.
She moved over to the beautiful silk dresses. They were in all colours imaginable. And all hand made by the man behind the counter. "It's such a beautiful stall." She grinned to her friend, gazing through all the rails of silk clothing.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Wed May 05, 2010 2:43 am

Calina smiled at Seffia as she was led away from the main hustle and bustle of the stalss and into a quiet side alley where a stall containing the most beautiful dresses lay. Calina parted her lips in awe as her eyes ran over the fine embroidery of the dresses. She watched Seffia greet the stall owner before looking over the rails. Calina was drawn to a rail containing mostly electirc blue dresses that matched her eyes. She picked up a wrap dress with golden embroidery on the front with a stiched belt depicting flowers entwining around the waist. It took her breath away. She looked at Seffia. "You like this one?" She said with a smile.
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Wed May 05, 2010 8:46 am

Seffie looked at the dress that had caught her friends eyes with a smile. "It's beautiful." She grinned, "You should totally get it!" She giggled before running a hand through her long dark fringe that had gone into her eyes. Once her soft brown eyes were view-able again she spotted a beautiful item of clothing. Her eyes widened as she crossed through people to get to the one hanging up at the back. Her mouth dropped slightly as she gazed apon the dress. It was extreamly beautiful. It was made of a fine silk, and the colour with a deep shade of purple. It flowed elegantly to the ground but she could see by the fit that it was a slimming dress. It was held up by wrapping over one shoulder and hanging down around under the other arm. The embrodiery on it was usual beautiful. It had vine like patterns crawling up and around the dress like entwining vines with small silver flowers dotted randomly on the lines. She grinned and reached out for the dress, picking it up by the coat hanger and gazing more at it before putting it between her fingers. She was definatly getting this dress.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Thu May 06, 2010 4:29 am

Calina smiled at the dress and then across to her friend as she watched her attention being stolen by a dress. She watched her take it off the rail and stare at it as though she was mesmerised by it. Calina walked over to her with the electirc blue dress that had captured her eye.
"I'm gonna try this on. Your welcome to join me." Calina said before slinking off into the changing rooms.
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Thu May 06, 2010 5:01 am

Seffia smiled to her friend as she came over, taking her gaze away from the rails as she nodded and grinned. She couldn't wait. I'f the dress didn't fit she'd probably scream she loved it that much.
She ran a hand through her long dark hair before walking towards the changing rooms with her friend. The man gave her a token and she walked through to the last changing room with the dress.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Thu May 06, 2010 5:03 am

Calina emerged from the changing room wearing the dress with a massive grin on her face. The dress fitted like a dream, enhancing her feminine curves and making her blue eyes sparkle. Her blonde hair flowed over the shoulder straps, making the dress appear as if it floated on her and she called to Seffia as she looked in the mirror at herself. "You ready yet?"
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Thu May 06, 2010 7:06 am

Selene slid the dress on and twirled around in the mirror. It fitted her perfectly, slimming in on her slender figure. The deep shade of purple contrasted perfectly against her pale skin, and delicate features. The smile on her face was of pure delight, shinning throughout the small changing area and brightening the whole thing up.
"Ready." She called, the smile sensed in the tone of her voice as she slowly drew back the curtain and stepped out. The silk crashed down around her form, flowing elegantly to the floor and shimmering slightly in the beautiful light.
"Oh..My...God.. You look beautiful!" She said to her friend, grinning. Before she twirled around in the mirror with a happy giggle.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Tue May 11, 2010 10:33 am

Calina watched in the mirror as Seffia emerged in a cloud of light from the changing room. She looked absolutely stunning and Calina grinned at her in the mirror. She then turned round to look at her properly. The dress really did suit her and it made her look the beautiful and strong leader that Calina knew Seffia was.
"As do you Seffie. Like a true noble!" Calina then reached for the tag on the dress she was wearing and her eyes grew wide. She couldn't splurge that much on a dress - it was ridiculous! But it was so very beautiful. She bit her lip and stared at her reflection.
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Tue May 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Seffie giggled, twirling around. The happiness on her face was expressed by the huge grin a child would have at christmas. She swept her hair out of her soft brown eyes with a smile, turning to her friend. "Aww, thankyou." She giggled, before she noticed her friend look at the tag. "Oh.. I forgot to mention...they are quite expensive here..." she trailed off giggling, "But it's worth it for these beautys." She twirled around again, not bothering to look at the tag. "I'm certainly getting mine, and I think you should too, It looks beautiful on you! If you cant pay for it, then I will if you like, I usually get a lot of discount.." she giggled. With just a dazzling smile she got away with many things.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Thu May 13, 2010 10:30 am

Calina giggled at her friend and the comments she made.
"You, my friend, are a flirt!" She said before looking at herself again in the mirror. The dress was majorly expensive, but it was absolutely gorgeous and Calina knew that if she didn't buy it now, it wouldn't be here if she came back. She sighed. How could she set an example for her tribe saying that everyone was equal and then go and splurge on this dress? She couldn't. She looked at the floor and bit her lip before going back into the changing room and taking the dress off. As she hung it on the hanger, she realised that she had never wanted a dress more in her life. But she still couldn't bring herself to get it. She emerged from the changing room in her clothes as she held the dress over her arm. She smiled at Seffia.
"You'd better go and pay for that then."
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Thu May 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Seffie grinned and giggled before nodding. "Maybe I am..." she giggled, rolling her eyes around supiciously whilst she looked shifty. She watched as her friend went back into the changing rooms to get change and with one more twirl she did so too. She slipped it off slowly, and carefully, careful not to damage the beautiful material of the gown and got changed back into her black dress, hanging it up on the hanger. She came out of the changing rooms to see her friend already there. She watched as she looked sort of sad and she could tell that she was debating on getting it or not.
"I shall." she smiled, before taking her friends aswell. "And I will buy this for you too! I insist!" And before her friend could say another word she wiped through the store to the tills. She smiled sweetly to the man behind it, chatting normally as he scanned it through before knocking 60% of the whole price. "Oh thankyou, Thats very kind young man." she smiled, and winked to him before handing over the money and picking up the bags to join her friend, passing her her new dress.
"Oh yes.. 60% off!" she grinned, "It gets better everytime." She giggled.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Fri May 14, 2010 10:07 am

Calina watched as the dress she wanted so longingly was whipped away from her arms and towards the tills before Calina could stop it. She turned her head to see the shop keeper flirting ridiculously with Seffia and truth be told, Calina felt like slapping the man. She ran over to the till to try and stop Seffia from buying the dress for her but it was too late. Seffia turned around and handed her the bag containing the dress and Calina smiled, all her worries vanished and she pulled her friend into a tight hug.
"How can I ever repay you?"
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Fri May 14, 2010 10:14 am

Seffie giggled, and hugged her friend lightly back. "Your welcome." She grinned before flicking her dark hair back over her shoulders and holding her own bag in her fingers. She smiled to Calina, a slight giggle in her voice as she said; "No need, friends always give favours." She giggled before linking her arm with her friends and leading her out of the shop with her.
"Fancy a bite to eat Cally?" She asked with a smile as the two girls headed down the street.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Fri May 14, 2010 10:29 am

Calina couldn't stop smiling in the knowledge that the dress was now hers. She couldn't wait to wear it and she felt so honoured to have such a special friend. She hugged her friend again before she felt Seffia linking arms with her. Calina walked out of the shop with Seffie, arm in arm and she looked at her as she spoke.
"Yes. I do believe all of that shopping and stopping myself from hitting that shop keeper has made me rather peckish!" She said with a giggle.
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Fri May 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Seffie giggled and looked to her friend as they wandered down the market street in search of a little place to stop for some food. She twirled the bag around in her fingers as she walked, happy she had found the dress of her dreams. She giggled to her friend next to her. "Hmm.. all that flirting has made me hungry also." she laughed before she walked down the road with Cally.
"So.. where'd ya like to go?" She asked her with a smile.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Mon May 17, 2010 4:20 am

Calina continued to smile at her friend as thye wandered through the busy streets. She looked around at the shouting venders as she inhaled the refreshing smell of calming incense. As she came to the edges of the marketplace, she smelt the tempting aroma of chocolate and she followed her nose to a small coffee shop. She turned to Seffie.
"How about here? I don't know about you but that cake looks pretty tempting to me!" She said pointing to the large chocolate cake that was on display in the window.
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Mon May 17, 2010 12:12 pm

Seffie walked down the street with her friend. She too smelt the aroma floating through the air and was entrigued as to what it was. It smelt delicious. When they stopped outside a little coffee stop she saw it... the chocolate cake. It looked absoultly delicious. It was a chocolate sponge, covered with chocolate icing and chocolate decoration and sprinkles. She grinned and licked her lips, turning to Cally.
"Looks great.." She grinned, before she was off and in the door, grabbing a strawberry milkshake on the way to the food counter.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Wed May 19, 2010 2:18 am

Calina watched her friend practically run into the little coffee shop and she followed soon after. She ordered a slab of chocolate cake and a hot chocolate before getting out her purse and insisting to Seffia that she paid for them both. It was the least that she could do after Seffia had paid for that dress - oh, that beautiful dress. Calina still couldn't quite believe it was hers.
She handed the money to the shop assisstant before Seffia could refuse Calina's offer and she then whisked their drinks and food away to a table near a window, overlooking the market.
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Wed May 19, 2010 9:08 am

Seffie giggled, passing the man behind the counter her strawberry milkshake. He whipped it up, squrting cream on the top. She smiled, thanking the man before she rolled her eyes jokingly at Calina insisting to pay. She did understand that she thought she had to repay her for what she had just done though. She walked over to the table her friend had went too, following her and sitting down elegantly on the chair opposite for her. She picked up her milkshake and took a sip, heaven filling her mouth.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Fri May 21, 2010 10:34 am

All it took was one sip of the hot chocolate Calina held in front of her and she was hooked. A heavenly and creamy sensation filled her mouth, warming her instantly and making her feel so good. The chocolate was clearly present and it was so rich that it left her wanting more. She sipped and sipped, eating her chocolate cake in between sips before pulling out a clean fork and handing it to Seffie.
"Help yourself. It's heaven on a plate!" She took a sip of hot chocolate. "I think this is officially my favourite cafe!" She said giggling.
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Fri May 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Seffie nodded, finishing her delicious strawberry milkshake with a happy sigh. She picked up the fork and held it perfectly between her fingers as she brought the plate nearer to her. She grinned, smelling the sweet aroma of chocolate before she could no longer resist taking a bite. When she did she understood exactly why Calina like it so much. It really was heaven on a plate. It melted in her mouth and smoothed all over the cream and chocolate sponge. It was the best chocolate cake she'd ever tasted. She finished it shortly, licking her lips and patting her stomach. "Mmm.. I think it's mine too." She giggled.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Sun May 23, 2010 10:43 am

Calina smiled at her friend and giggled when she saw Seffie's reaction to the heavenly cake. She knew instantly that she was practically in love with it. She pushed the plate towards Seffie, indicating that she could have the rest while she sipped on her hot chocolate. She then put the cup down and smiled at her friend.
"So, any gossip to be told? Anything new? Anyone new?" She said to her friend - this truly was a girly day out.
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Sun May 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Seffie giggling between mouthfuls when her friend pushed the chocolate cake in her direction. It was really rich and heavenly but too much of it made her feel a bit sick. She took her head, "Oh no, We're having half each missy." She giggled, chopping it in half and pushing Calina's half across the plate to the end for her friend. She took a sip on her milkshake inbetween mouthfuls of the cake and turned her direction to her friend with a smile.
"Well...." She blushed slightly, looking across to her friend. "I'm in love!".
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next