Valkyrie
Have you Forgotten your Sword? Your Shield..Does your Tribe not call to you? Log in now and heed the call of your Thane. Remeber for you..Death is only the begining.

Shopping Timee! ~Invite- Calina~

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Shopping Timee! ~Invite- Calina~

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Mon May 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Calina smiled at her friend and took her half of the cake with a giggle. She was secretly glad that she was able to taste that delicacy of heaven once more. She ate a little mouthful and savoured happily. She then leaned forward when her friend said: 'well'. The blush on her face told Calina that this may be the moment that she finally told her about her new 'friend'. She smiled when she said that she was in love. She then leaned back on the chair and giggled.
"It wouldn't be the handsome new raider from the Blackmane tribe would it? I believe his name is..." She paused and smiled knowingly. "Thorgrim?"
Calina Dragongaze
Thane of the Dragongaze Tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Tue May 25, 2010 9:26 am

Seffie giggled, nodding as her cheeks turned pink. "Yes!" she giggled, running her hand through her hair to move it out of her face. Her soft brown eyes sparkled as she smiled brightly, her thoughts threatening to roll back to him. They always did roll back to him, always. But she didn't mind that, she loved thinking about him. Then she giggled more, before an eyebrow raised.
"How did you know?" She giggled.
Seffia
Thane of the Bloodhowl Tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Wed May 26, 2010 10:12 am

Calina giggled at the reaction which Seffia conveyed from her question.
"I've noticed a little change in you recently. There's a certain spark in your eye which wasn't there before and you've got even more of a bounce in your step. It's like you're on ecstasy!" She giggled again. "And then I was talking to Thorgrim the other day and it became obvious that he was hiding something. When I asked about a girlfriend he didn't deny it. I put the pieces together!" She smiled again. "I'm so happy for you!" She reached across the table and hugged her friend awkwardly.
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Fri May 28, 2010 2:12 am

Seffie just smiled, a soft blush in her cheeks. She giggled happily, her soft brown eyes sparkling. She was just so happy, she really thought she'd finally found 'the one'. She giggled and reached across the table also, hugging her friend back lightly, and still awkwardly. Luckily they had finished eating and drinking so their was nothing to spill over.
"Where shall we go now..?" she asked, her smile bright. "I think its time for some new shoessss!" She giggled, already pulling out her chair.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Mon May 31, 2010 11:53 am

Calina smiled across to her friend. She was so happy that her friend had found somebody who loved her the way she knew Thorgrim loved Seffia. She knew that their love for each other was unconditional and Calina lived in hope that one day, somebody would love her like that. She smiled at Seffia when she mention new shoes. Well, she needed some to match he new dress... She nodded and picked up her bags before standing and walking towards the door.
"Off we go then!" She said to Seffie.
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Mon May 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Seffie giggled and bolted for the door, grabbing her friends hand and pulling her with her. She grinned, thanking the people from the cafe for the food and drink as she passed the door, shutting it lightly behind her. She walked down the street, carrying the bags in her fingers. "Which shoe shop should we go toooo?" she asked, turning back to see Calina. "Theres loads!!" She grinned, looking across the whole line of the shoe shops.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:28 am

Calina waited for her friend and nodded to the people in the cafe to thank them for the delicious drink and food before turning to the shops that appeared to be calling her. She smiled at Seffie and her question. Her eyes flickered up and down the street, peering into every shop window in an effort to make her mind up. After a few moments however, she decided that this effort was useless. She turned to Seffie.
"Why don't we just go in all of them?!"
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:47 am

Seffie looked from each shop and then back to her friend. "Yes!" She grinned and giggled and took her friends hand once more. She pulled her into the first shoe shop lightly, her mouth dropping when she saw a massive "SALE!" across the top of the shop, which meant all the shoes. She grinned, turning back to Calina.
"Shoeeeeeeeeeees!" Before she giggled and raced off.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Calina laughed as she watched her friend run off towards the shoe shops giggling as she she were a small child. Calina followed her, but in a rather relaxed fashion and she found her in a shop staring at a pair of shoes that were screamed Seffie's name. Calina left ehr to it and searched around for a pair to match her new dress. Right in the back corner of the shop she found them. An equally gorgeous pair of shoes that were electric blue in colour and had a small heel at the back. She tried them on - a perfect fit. Calina smiled and knew she had to have them.
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:27 am

Seffie LOVED shoes, if it wasn't clear in her eyes than you were blind. She was so exicted as she blinked and gasped, a beautiful pair of heels standing out from all the rest. She squeeled and raced to them, finding her size and putting them on faster than you could say 'No'. They fitted her perfectly. She giggled happily, looking at them. They were a black pair of heels with purple jems and crystals sparkling around the front of the shoe with a high heel at the back. They matched her dress perfectly! And... she just loved them. She grinned and picked them up before walking around the shop and picking up any pairs of shoes she liked. This included; summer sandals, more heels, converse, boots, you name it, she picked it up.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 am

Calina knew that she would have to hold herself back before she exploded and bought the whole shop, though by the looks of things, Seffie was about to do that anyway. Calina took off the shoes, placed them back in the box and headed towards the cashier, purse in hand. She smiled at the male cashier and paid for the shoes, noticing that the cashier had undercharges her. She smiled and sat down on a chair as she watched Seffie try on shoe after shoe after shoe...
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seffia on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:45 am

Seffie ran around the shop, picking up any of the pairs of shoes she liked and trying them on. The ones that fitted her were thrown into the basket. By the end of scooping acround the shop she had basically brought them all. With a happy giggle and a wide grin she skipped to the cashier and payed for them.
Seffia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Calina Dragongaze on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:14 am

Able to restrain herself to just the one pair of shoes, Calina sat on a comfortable stool as she watched her friend go wild - as if she were a wild animal being released from a cage towards something that made them high. Calina smiled as she saw the expression on Seffie's face as she payed for the shoes at the cashier. Once she was done, she stood up and walked over to her friend.
"I'm afraid I have to leave you now. My tribe, and Myraid are calling me back to the village. I have had so much fun I cannot explain it in words though I'd like to do this again sometime." She smiled. And with that, she gave her friend a hug before walking out of the shop and back to Dragongaze village.
Calina Dragongaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2